Announcing the Innovation Community
I am pleased to announce the launch of the new multi-author Innovation Community at https://innovationcommunity.ning.com
The Innovation Community provides:
- A forum for people interested in driving business results and discussing innovation topics
- Centralized access to the writings and videos of several visionaries:
– Gary Hamel, Clayton Christensen, Geoffrey Moore, Michael Raynor, Braden Kelley, David Sable, Stephen Shapiro, and the minds of Ideo
- Access to content from London Business School’s Management Innovation Lab
- A way for you to connect with other people interested in innovation
- A place for you to share innovation content that others might enjoy
I encourage you to check it out and help make it your own.
Join the conversation at https://innovationcommunity.ning.com.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
It must be great to be in the credit card business in the United States. Demand is relatively inelastic and regulation is lax, so you can charge whatever you want for an interest rate, increase your fees once or twice a year, and make additional money off cash withdrawals and foreign exchange transactions.Read More
As people become ever more immune to traditional advertising and marketing, branding will become more important. Branding is all about building an emotional connection with customers. Making the decision to follow a strategy focused on building a brand is not without peril, however, as it means that you will have to choose to not do certain things, like pursue a low price strategy.Read More