BiF-4 Insights – Josh Klein – Frog Design
November 5, 2008 / /
Josh told the story of getting his book published:
- He wrote the book, tried to sell it unsuccessfully, and so it was sitting in his drawer
- So, he gave it away via Creative Commons license
- He gave it away everywhere he could (including getting it included into the first e-book reader software for the iPhone)
- 12,000 downloads and comments/fan mail/formatting suggestions
- She got a url on the back of the book and a mention on the inside of the book
- 12,000 people ended up downloading her work
For more information on the talk, go here.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Four ways you can ensure employees take accountability for their work
One of the most important driving factors for any successful business is a high-performing team. Having people working for you…Read More
What is digital upskilling and why is it important?
Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash In a world of business that never stands…Read More
Leave a Comment