BiF-4 Insights – Josh Klein – Frog Design
Josh told the story of getting his book published:
- He wrote the book, tried to sell it unsuccessfully, and so it was sitting in his drawer
- So, he gave it away via Creative Commons license
- He gave it away everywhere he could (including getting it included into the first e-book reader software for the iPhone)
- 12,000 downloads and comments/fan mail/formatting suggestions
- She got a url on the back of the book and a mention on the inside of the book
- 12,000 people ended up downloading her work
For more information on the talk, go here.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Recently Ford announced an electric truck for the masses, the Ford F-150 Lightning, with up to 300 miles of range…Read More
CEOs come and CEOs go. Some – like Steve Jobs at Apple, Jeff Bezos at Amazon, and Richard Branson at…Read More