World Innovation Forum 2009
The World Innovation Forum will take place May 5-6, 2009 in New York City.
May 1, 2009 is the last day of the $410 discount.
I will be a featured blogger at the event, and as a special service to my loyal readers I have negotiated an extra $200 discount when you register using the discount code – INNOVATE.
Speakers will include:
- CLAYTON CHRISTENSEN & Disruptive Innovation
- World-renowned for his work on innovation and disruption, sought-after consultant and best-selling author
- VIJAY GOVINDARAJAN & Innovation in a Global World
- One of the world’s leading experts on strategy and innovation
- FRED KRUPP & Eco-Innovation
- President of the Environmental Defense Fund
- DAN ARIELY & Predictably Irrational
- Behavioral economist and best-selling author
- CK PRAHALAD & The New Age of Innovation
- One of the world’s most recognized thinkers on strategy and author of the bestseller, Competing for the Future
- PAUL SAFFO & Future & Technology
- Stanford University Professor, Technology Futurist and Forecaster.
- Founding Chairman of the Samsung Science Board
Here is a video from one of the speakers, Clayton Christensen, on why some people are more innovative than others:
In addition to blogging and vlogging at the event I am looking to set up interviews with corporate innovators for a new feature called “Innovation Interviews” that will launch on our revised site in April.
If you will be attending the conference, occupy an innovation role within a company and would be willing to be interviewed, please contact me to set up an interview.
I look forward to seeing you there!
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Cultivating food from the air we breathe: How decades-old NASA technology is still delivering disruptive tech today
The “Replicator” machine seen on the “Star Trek: The Next Generation” television series was imagined as a 24th century technology…Read More
The first book in the world made on blockchain, the first ‘decentralized’ discussion on leadership, completely shared and co-created with…Read More