World Innovation Forum 2009
The World Innovation Forum will take place May 5-6, 2009 in New York City.
May 1, 2009 is the last day of the $410 discount.
I will be a featured blogger at the event, and as a special service to my loyal readers I have negotiated an extra $200 discount when you register using the discount code – INNOVATE.
Speakers will include:
- CLAYTON CHRISTENSEN & Disruptive Innovation
- World-renowned for his work on innovation and disruption, sought-after consultant and best-selling author
- VIJAY GOVINDARAJAN & Innovation in a Global World
- One of the world’s leading experts on strategy and innovation
- FRED KRUPP & Eco-Innovation
- President of the Environmental Defense Fund
- DAN ARIELY & Predictably Irrational
- Behavioral economist and best-selling author
- CK PRAHALAD & The New Age of Innovation
- One of the world’s most recognized thinkers on strategy and author of the bestseller, Competing for the Future
- PAUL SAFFO & Future & Technology
- Stanford University Professor, Technology Futurist and Forecaster.
- Founding Chairman of the Samsung Science Board
Here is a video from one of the speakers, Clayton Christensen, on why some people are more innovative than others:
In addition to blogging and vlogging at the event I am looking to set up interviews with corporate innovators for a new feature called “Innovation Interviews” that will launch on our revised site in April.
If you will be attending the conference, occupy an innovation role within a company and would be willing to be interviewed, please contact me to set up an interview.
I look forward to seeing you there!
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Four ways you can ensure employees take accountability for their work
One of the most important driving factors for any successful business is a high-performing team. Having people working for you…Read More
What is digital upskilling and why is it important?
Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash In a world of business that never stands…Read More
Leave a Comment