Business Innovation Factory 5 (BiF-5) – Discount Code
Registration for Business Innovation Factory 5 (BiF-5) is now open. It will take place October 7-8, 2009 in Providence, RI.
I attended BiF-4 last year and it was an outstanding event – both for the quality of the event and the attendee interactions. My blog posts and session videos from the event can be found here.
The event sold out last year and despite the economy, the limited number of spots this year will go quickly.
As a special bonus for my loyal readers I’ve negotiated a special $50 discount when you enter “BK110” in the payment code field on the payment options page during registration – this will get you in for $1,150. Groups of five or more can get extra discounts.
New storytellers are added each week, but so far they include:
- Richard Saul Wurman, Founder of TED conferences
- Jeff Jarvis, “What Would Google Do?”, buzzmachine.com
- Bill Buxton, Microsoft Research, “Sketching User Experiences”
- Grant Harrison, VP of Consumer Innovation, Humana
- John Maeda, President, Rhode Island School of Design
- Jonah Lehrer, “How We Decide”
- Don Tapscott, “Wikinomics”
- Keith Wilmot, Global Director Insights, Ideas & Creativity, Coca Cola
Here is a video from Marc Ecko’s talk last year to give you a flavor of the storytelling format:
Who’s going to go?
Braden Kelley (@innovate on Twitter)
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Four ways you can ensure employees take accountability for their work
One of the most important driving factors for any successful business is a high-performing team. Having people working for you…Read More
What is digital upskilling and why is it important?
Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash In a world of business that never stands…Read More
Leave a Comment