Business Innovation Factory 5 (BiF-5) – Discount Code
Registration for Business Innovation Factory 5 (BiF-5) is now open. It will take place October 7-8, 2009 in Providence, RI.
The event sold out last year and despite the economy, the limited number of spots this year will go quickly.
As a special bonus for my loyal readers I’ve negotiated a special $50 discount when you enter “BK110” in the payment code field on the payment options page during registration – this will get you in for $1,150. Groups of five or more can get extra discounts.
New storytellers are added each week, but so far they include:
- Richard Saul Wurman, Founder of TED conferences
- Jeff Jarvis, “What Would Google Do?”, buzzmachine.com
- Bill Buxton, Microsoft Research, “Sketching User Experiences”
- Grant Harrison, VP of Consumer Innovation, Humana
- John Maeda, President, Rhode Island School of Design
- Jonah Lehrer, “How We Decide”
- Don Tapscott, “Wikinomics”
- Keith Wilmot, Global Director Insights, Ideas & Creativity, Coca Cola
Here is a video from Marc Ecko’s talk last year to give you a flavor of the storytelling format:
Who’s going to go?
Braden Kelley (@innovate on Twitter)
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Recently Ford announced an electric truck for the masses, the Ford F-150 Lightning, with up to 300 miles of range…Read More
CEOs come and CEOs go. Some – like Steve Jobs at Apple, Jeff Bezos at Amazon, and Richard Branson at…Read More