Top 10 Vijay Govindarajan Insights – World Innovation Forum
Taking a slightly different approach than other World Innovation Forum bloggers, I’ve distilled 90 minutes with Vijay Govindarajan down into these Top 10 Insights:
- Most companies spend too much time on Box 1 thinking and not enough on Box 2&3 thinking
- Box 1 is about closing the performance gap and restructuring
- Box 2&3 are about Closing the Opportunity Gap (projects for 2020) and Renewal
- Horizon 1 – Core Business
- Horizon 2 – Adjacent Space
Horizon 3 – Entirely New Space
Finally, I’d like to leave you with a link to a Vijay Govindarajan webinar (Ten Rules for Strategic Innovators) where you can listen to a lot of the content and follow along with many of the slides.
Updated May 24, 2009 – Here are the slides from Vijay Govindarajan’s presentation at the World Innovation Forum:
What do you think?
Braden Kelley (@innovate on Twitter)
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
When sustainability is on the agenda, you’re likely to hear many terms mentioned that you may or may not be…Read More
Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash Working remotely became a part of everyday life for many people all over the…Read More