Five Finalists – Innovation Insight Contest
In honor of the impact that Twitter has in democratizing information, Blogging Innovation is awarding a copy of the only business book I know of with a green cover – “Rethink” by Ric Merrifield – and a quick winner’s profile on this blog, to the winner of the innovation insight contest.
The voters have spoken and we now have five finalists (as determined by your @reply and comment votes).
I now have the unenviable task of choosing a winner from amongst these five great entries and announcing the ONE (1) winner on July 2nd via my profile on Twitter and on this blog with a quick profile of the winner, their winning entry, and a link to their web site.
Here are the five finalists (ordered by number of votes received):
- “90% of what we learn comes AFTER we launch a new product.” – Eric Feng, CTO of Hulu – @veget
- Question all rules. 1900 Olympics only 15 women took part. It was feared if she ran too fast her uterus would fall out. – @Journeywoman
- Insight in a Marketing-driven company is hindsight, while Insight in Innovation-driven company is foresight. – @Lerou
- Research is the transformation of money into knowledge – Innovation is the transformation of knowledge into money! – @Lerou
- Implementing best practice is replicating yesterday; innovation is designing tomorrow. – @paulsloane
If you’re not on Twitter, make sure you subscribe to the RSS feed to find out who the one winner will be.
I look forward to announcing the innovation insight contest winner tomorrow!
Join the lively innovation discussion on the Continuous Innovation group on LinkedIn:
Braden Kelley (@innovate on Twitter)
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
When sustainability is on the agenda, you’re likely to hear many terms mentioned that you may or may not be…Read More
Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash Working remotely became a part of everyday life for many people all over the…Read More