Five Finalists – Innovation Insight Contest
In honor of the impact that Twitter has in democratizing information, Blogging Innovation is awarding a copy of the only business book I know of with a green cover – “Rethink” by Ric Merrifield – and a quick winner’s profile on this blog, to the winner of the innovation insight contest.
The voters have spoken and we now have five finalists (as determined by your @reply and comment votes).
I now have the unenviable task of choosing a winner from amongst these five great entries and announcing the ONE (1) winner on July 2nd via my profile on Twitter and on this blog with a quick profile of the winner, their winning entry, and a link to their web site.
Here are the five finalists (ordered by number of votes received):
- “90% of what we learn comes AFTER we launch a new product.” – Eric Feng, CTO of Hulu – @veget
- Question all rules. 1900 Olympics only 15 women took part. It was feared if she ran too fast her uterus would fall out. – @Journeywoman
- Insight in a Marketing-driven company is hindsight, while Insight in Innovation-driven company is foresight. – @Lerou
- Research is the transformation of money into knowledge – Innovation is the transformation of knowledge into money! – @Lerou
- Implementing best practice is replicating yesterday; innovation is designing tomorrow. – @paulsloane
If you’re not on Twitter, make sure you subscribe to the RSS feed to find out who the one winner will be.
I look forward to announcing the innovation insight contest winner tomorrow!
Join the lively innovation discussion on the Continuous Innovation group on LinkedIn:
Braden Kelley (@innovate on Twitter)
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
One of the most important driving factors for any successful business is a high-performing team. Having people working for you…Read More