BIF-5 Ticket Contest Finalists Announced
Lots of people wanted the chance to win a $1,200 ticket to the Business Innovation Factory (BIF-5) conference October 7-8, 2009 in Providence, RI, but here are the best entry submissions, the Three Finalists:
- Creating a Bachelor of Innovation by Dr. Terrance E. Boult, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
- Breaking Innovation Barriers by Looking Beyond by Vyoma Kapur, Colspark LLC
- A Nightmare on Innovation Street by Brad Barbera, KAB Business Research
Voting is now open and you can vote for your favorite entry in one of two ways:
- Vote by adding a comment to the 1 of 3 blog posts you like best
- Vote by sending an @reply with “I vote for #x” to @innovate on Twitter
July 31, 2009 – Voting by Twitter @reply to @innovate or by blog comments concludes at 23:59 (no anonymous votes will count)
August 1, 2009 – Grand Prize winner announced
If you’re unfamiliar with this excellent event, here is a video of Jason Fried, Founder of 37Signals.com from last year’s conference (BIF-4):
For those who just want to go to the conference – as a special bonus for my loyal readers I’ve negotiated a special $50 discount when you enter “BK110” in the payment code field on the payment options page during registration – this will get you in for $1,150. Groups of five or more can get extra discounts.
New storytellers are added each week, but so far they include:
- Don Tapscott, “Wikinomics”
- Jeff Jarvis, “What Would Google Do?”, buzzmachine.com
- John Maeda, President, Rhode Island School of Design
- Jonah Lehrer, “How We Decide”
- Keith Wilmot, Global Director Insights, Ideas & Creativity, Coca Cola
I look forward to awarding one lucky winner a ticket to Business Innovation Factory (BIF-5)!
(NOTE: Travel expenses are NOT included and are the responsibility of the winner)
If you’d like to explore and discuss innovation issues further, please join our Continuous Innovation group on LinkedIn.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Imagine you are implementing a transformation program in your organization. You have it all spelt out with the fashionable jargon…Read More