Innovation Perspectives – September Wrapup
Innovation Perspectives is a new monthly feature to present our loyal readers with different perspectives on a single topic all in one place along with the ability to compare, contrast and discuss them in the comments here on Blogging Innovation and in the Continuous Innovation group on LinkedIn. This month’s topic was:
“Where should innovation reside in an organization, and who should ‘own’ or manage innovation?”
- Thank you to Jeffrey Phillips for submitting this month’s topic
Here is a list of all of the authors that participated this month and links to their articles on this topic.
- Steve Todd – Trench Innovation
- Jeffrey Phillips – The Innovation Buck Stops Here
- Rowan Gibson – Who’s Your Innovation Czar?
- Drew Boyd – Should Marketing or R&D Lead?
- Mark Roser – An Innovation Progression
- Michael Soerensen – Building the Innovation Organisation
- Paul Hobcraft – A Place to Reside
- Braden Kelley – Own Yes, Manage No
If you would like to suggest a topic for next month’s Innovation Perspectives, or would like to contribute, please leave a comment or contact us.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Cultivating food from the air we breathe: How decades-old NASA technology is still delivering disruptive tech today
The “Replicator” machine seen on the “Star Trek: The Next Generation” television series was imagined as a 24th century technology…Read More
The first book in the world made on blockchain, the first ‘decentralized’ discussion on leadership, completely shared and co-created with…Read More