Live Coverage of Optimizing Innovation
We will be bringing you live coverage on Twitter of Optimizing Innovation (October 21-22, 2009) from the Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan in New York City.
During the event we hope to do video interviews with several of the speakers.
And, after the event we will post our video interviews and blog entries with key insights from the speakers’ presentations.
Here is a partial list of the corporate innovation leaders speaking at the event:
- Whirlpool – Moises Norena – Director of Global Innovation & PMR
- American Express – Steven Faktor – VP, Head of Chairman’s Innovation Fund and Portfolio Management
- Wyeth Biotech – Robert Repetto – Director, New Technology and Innovation
- 3M – Mauro Porcini – Head of Global Design Consumer & Office Business
- Diageo – Randy Carlson – Global Innovation Director
- Kraft Foods – Dr. Steven Goers – VP of Open Innovation & Investments
- Anheuser Busch-InBev – Patrick O’Riordan – Global Director of Insights and Innovation
- AXA Equitable – Halina Karachuk – VP of Innovation
- BAE Systems – John Paul Parker – Director of Intelligence Innovation
- Microsoft – Joe Boggio – Director of Innovation Management Solutions
Follow along with us during the event on Twitter for the blow-by-blow analysis.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Cultivating food from the air we breathe: How decades-old NASA technology is still delivering disruptive tech today
The “Replicator” machine seen on the “Star Trek: The Next Generation” television series was imagined as a 24th century technology…Read More
The first book in the world made on blockchain, the first ‘decentralized’ discussion on leadership, completely shared and co-created with…Read More