Optimizing Innovation Conference Wrapup
by Braden Kelley
We are happy to bring you some of the key points and insights from all of the speakers at the Optimizing Innovation Conference, which was held October 21-22, 2009 in New York City.
The speakers at this intimate conference were the innovation directors from several Fortune 500 companies, who shared their approaches to topics as varied as innovation management, process, innovation metrics, and more.
Click the link of the speaker you are most interested in, or read them all!
- Microsoft – Joe Boggio and Michael Steep
- AT&T – Rajendra Seksaria
- Anheuser Busch-InBev – Patrick O’Riordan
- Panel Discussion
- Alcatel-Lucent – Dr. Guido Petit
- 3M – Mauro Porcini
- CogniStreamer – Wim Soens
- Xerox – Francois Ragnet
- Kraft Foods – Dr. Stephen K. Goers
- SmartOrg – Dr. David Matheson and Don Creswell
- Chevron – Jack Anderson
- Google – Dr. Daniel Sturman
- American Express – Steve Faktor
- Creax – Simon Dewulf
- Pfizer – Roopa Unnikrishnan
- Whirlpool – Moises Norena
- LinkedIn – Dr. Ellen Levy
Overall, it was a great conference. The Connecting Group will be hosting a European version next year called ‘Breakthrough Innovation 2010‘ in Barcelona, Spain from March 17-18, 2010.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Cultivating food from the air we breathe: How decades-old NASA technology is still delivering disruptive tech today
The “Replicator” machine seen on the “Star Trek: The Next Generation” television series was imagined as a 24th century technology…Read More
The first book in the world made on blockchain, the first ‘decentralized’ discussion on leadership, completely shared and co-created with…Read More