Optimizing Innovation Conference Wrapup
by Braden Kelley
We are happy to bring you some of the key points and insights from all of the speakers at the Optimizing Innovation Conference, which was held October 21-22, 2009 in New York City.
The speakers at this intimate conference were the innovation directors from several Fortune 500 companies, who shared their approaches to topics as varied as innovation management, process, innovation metrics, and more.
Click the link of the speaker you are most interested in, or read them all!
- Microsoft – Joe Boggio and Michael Steep
- AT&T – Rajendra Seksaria
- Anheuser Busch-InBev – Patrick O’Riordan
- Panel Discussion
- Alcatel-Lucent – Dr. Guido Petit
- 3M – Mauro Porcini
- CogniStreamer – Wim Soens
- Xerox – Francois Ragnet
- Kraft Foods – Dr. Stephen K. Goers
- SmartOrg – Dr. David Matheson and Don Creswell
- Chevron – Jack Anderson
- Google – Dr. Daniel Sturman
- American Express – Steve Faktor
- Creax – Simon Dewulf
- Pfizer – Roopa Unnikrishnan
- Whirlpool – Moises Norena
- LinkedIn – Dr. Ellen Levy
Overall, it was a great conference. The Connecting Group will be hosting a European version next year called ‘Breakthrough Innovation 2010‘ in Barcelona, Spain from March 17-18, 2010.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
When sustainability is on the agenda, you’re likely to hear many terms mentioned that you may or may not be…Read More
Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash Working remotely became a part of everyday life for many people all over the…Read More