January's Top 10 Innovation Posts
This year I thought I would experiment with a Top Ten list at the beginning of each month, profiling the ten posts from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Blogging Innovation. So, without further ado, here are January’s ten most popular innovation or marketing posts:
- 10 Lessons Learned from 2009 – by Holly G. Green
- Top 10 Innovation Articles of 2009 – by Braden Kelley
- Microsoft – Apple – Google in Tablet Battle – by Braden Kelley
- Three Enterprise 2.0 Themes to Watch in 2010 – by Hutch Carpenter
- Apple Tablet Sneak Preview – by Braden Kelley
- Apple Tablet Won’t Be Runaway Success – by Braden Kelley
- Should you be measuring ROR instead of ROI? – by Ric Merrifield
- Presenting Twitter in Search Results – by Hutch Carpenter
- 10 Signs That Innovation Will Fail – by Stefan Lindegaard
- What is Design Thinking? – by Venessa Miemis
If you’re not familiar with Blogging Innovation, we publish 2-3 new articles every day built around innovation and marketing insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Live from the Innovation Studio comes EPISODE FIVE of a new ‘Ask the Consultant’ series of short form videos. EPISODE…Read More
The reality is that for most of us project managers, whether we want to acknowledge it or not, the process…Read More