10 Ways to Help Improve Blogging Innovation
I am working hard to create a strong vibrant innovation and marketing community here on Blogging Innovation, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. This includes bringing you the best articles, book reviews, interviews, and conference coverage coverage that I can, in-between consulting and speaking engagements.
This month we have introduced a new site design that allows for much better searching and commenting and our Continuous Innovation group on LinkedIn has 3,000+ people now actively sharing articles and engaging in lively discussions. We invite you to ask your innovation questions and also to help provide feedback to others there. If you haven’t tried exploring the site using the random posts feature at the bottom of each page, you might want to check it out. You never know what you might find!
In order for us to continue making innovation and marketing insights accessible for the greater good, we could use your help spreading the word and making the site even stronger. Here are a few quick and easy ways to help:
- Tell a friend or colleague about Blogging Innovation
- Use the social media buttons at the bottom of an article
- Click the Donate button in the sidebar
- Help us get into Yahoo! News (submitting ourselves hasn’t worked)
- Contribute an article or suggest a blog article written by someone else
- Link to Blogging Innovation on your web site or blog
- Contact us about becoming a Blogging Innovation conference correspondent
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter – ‘Innovation Insights‘ – to keep in touch
- Give us your ideas about growing the Blogging Innovation community
- Buy a copy of “Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire” in October (wink, wink)
Braden Kelley is the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy. Braden is also @innovate on Twitter.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Four ways you can ensure employees take accountability for their work
One of the most important driving factors for any successful business is a high-performing team. Having people working for you…Read More
What is digital upskilling and why is it important?
Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash In a world of business that never stands…Read More
Leave a Comment