Innovation Perspectives May Wrapup
Innovation Perspectives is our monthly feature to present our loyal readers with different perspectives on a single topic all in one place along with the ability to compare, contrast and discuss them in the comments here on Blogging Innovation and in the Continuous Innovation group on LinkedIn. May’s topic was:
“How should firms collaborate with customers and/or value chain partners to co-create new products and services?”
- Janelle Noble – Adobe’s Idea Lab
- Yann Cramer – A Common Purpose
- Mark Prus – Three Co-Creation Perspectives
- Mike Dalton – Eyes Wide Open
- Mike Brown – Collaborative Innovation Efforts
- Mark Roser – When to Co-Create
- Debbie Goldgaber – Co-Creation vs. Open-Product Development
- Matt Heinz – Getting Partnerships Done
- Steve Todd – EMC Customer Innovation
If you would like to suggest a topic for next month’s Innovation Perspectives, or would like to contribute, please leave a comment or contact us.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
When sustainability is on the agenda, you’re likely to hear many terms mentioned that you may or may not be…Read More
Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash Working remotely became a part of everyday life for many people all over the…Read More