10 Ways to Make Your Social Media Strategy Come Alive
If you’ve been a Brainzooming reader for any length of time, you’ve seen discussion about Jay Conrad Levinson’s guerrilla marketing strategies. We frequently adapt his standard guerrilla marketing approach to help businesses customize their marketing implementation toolkits. This allows them to take best advantage of low incremental cost resources available to them.
Relative to social media strategy, we’ve modified and narrowed the approach so organizations can more effectively explore resources for dramatically strengthening social media implementations. Creatively mining these ten areas will allow an organization to identify additional ways to activate its social media presence:
- Address topics your target audience members find motivating
- Share ways to help audience members be more successful
- Emphasize basic message points and themes you use elsewhere
- Contact the people already producing other content in your business
- Enlist anyone doing informal social media efforts within your organization to help
- Adapt material from currently existing communications pieces
- Be visible where audience members are receiving your current messages
- Piggyback on interactions you already have with targeted audience members
- Invite natural influencers of the target audience to participate
- Reach out to other organizations who’d want to partner in targeting your audience
If you haven’t tried these ideas, give them a shot and you’ll be pleasantly surprised with the positive impact they’ll have on your social media strategy.
Mike Brown is an award-winning innovator in strategy, communications, and experience marketing. He authors the BrainzoomingTM blog, and serves as the company’s chief Catalyst. He wrote the ebook “Taking the NO Out of InNOvation” and is a frequent keynote presenter.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Photo by Jenny Ueberberg on Unsplash In the last few years, electric vehicles (EVs) have become more and more…Read More