Innovation Perspectives June Wrapup
Innovation Perspectives is our monthly feature to present our loyal readers with different perspectives on a single topic all in one place along with the ability to compare, contrast and discuss them in the comments here on Blogging Innovation and in the Continuous Innovation group on LinkedIn. June’s topic was:
“What are three specific actions that a non-innovative company can take to become more innovative?”
- Jeffrey Phillips – Decide to be Different
- Yann Cramer – Truth Serum
- Paul Sloane – A Three-Legged Stool
- Mike Brown – Turnaround Innovation
- Mike Dalton – 3 Steps to Caffeinate Your Innovation
- Mark Turrell – Get Realistic and Start Small
- Mark Prus – The Three I’s
- Kevin McFarthing – Create an Honest Crisis
- Bryan Mahoney – Tangible and Measurable
- Meri Gruber – Connect and Reward
- Ric Merrifield – Don’t Be Michael Jordan
- Jose Mello – Environment to Spur Innovation
- Rocco Tarasi – Three Baby Steps to Innovation
- Braden Kelley – Take Three
You can check out all of the ‘Innovation Perspectives‘ articles from the different contributing authors on ‘What are three specific actions that a non-innovative company can take to become more innovative?’ by clicking the link in this sentence.
Braden Kelley is the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy. Braden is also the author of the forthcoming book “Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire” from John Wiley & Sons.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Photo by Jenny Ueberberg on Unsplash In the last few years, electric vehicles (EVs) have become more and more…Read More