Why the 10 Top Reasons Don't Matter
- Reason is highly over-rated.
- If you need more data to prove your point, you’ll never have enough data to prove your point.
- Analysis paralysis.
- You’re going to follow you gut, anyway.
- By the time you put your business case together, the market has passed you by.
- “Not everything that counts can be counted; and not everything that can be counted counts.” – Albert Einstein
- The scientific method came to Rene Descartes in a dream!
- Most reasons are collected to prove to others what you have already decided to do.
- “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” – G.B. Shaw
- I am, therefore I think.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Cultivating food from the air we breathe: How decades-old NASA technology is still delivering disruptive tech today
The “Replicator” machine seen on the “Star Trek: The Next Generation” television series was imagined as a 24th century technology…Read More
The first book in the world made on blockchain, the first ‘decentralized’ discussion on leadership, completely shared and co-created with…Read More