Why the 10 Top Reasons Don't Matter
July 19, 2010 / /
- Reason is highly over-rated.
- If you need more data to prove your point, you’ll never have enough data to prove your point.
- Analysis paralysis.
- You’re going to follow you gut, anyway.
- By the time you put your business case together, the market has passed you by.
- “Not everything that counts can be counted; and not everything that can be counted counts.” – Albert Einstein
- The scientific method came to Rene Descartes in a dream!
- Most reasons are collected to prove to others what you have already decided to do.
- “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” – G.B. Shaw
- I am, therefore I think.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Leo Tilman and Charles Jacoby write in their book Agility: How to Navigate the Unknown and Seize Opportunity in a…Read More