Innovation Conference Correspondents Wanted
There are a lot of great insights shared at the many innovation conferences that take place around the world, and Blogging Innovation would like to bring you more of them here on the blog.
If you live in the city where a major innovation conference is taking place, or are willing to pay your way there, we can help get a certain number of people into major conferences around the world for free or at a discounted price in exchange for covering the event for Blogging Innovation.
We are currently looking for people who:
- Are passionate about innovation
- Are decent writers
- Are on twitter
- Will pay their own travel and misc. costs of attending event
- Will deliver tweets and articles about the conference for Blogging Innovation
We are looking for committed and reliable people to cover the following events:
- Chicago, IL – August 11-13, 2010 – 2nd Annual Open Innovation Summit
- Providence, RI – September 15-16, 2010 – Business Innovation Factory (BIF-6)
- New York, NY – September 15-16, 2010 – Ideas Economy: Human Potential
- New York, NY – October 5-6, 2010 – World Business Forum
- Miami, FL – October 18-20, 2010 – Future Trends 2010
- London, UK – October 21-22, 2010 – The Economist’s Innovation Awards Ceremony and Summit
- New York, NY – October 27-29, 2010 – EPIC
- San Diego, CA – November 8-10, 2010 – The Market Research Event
- Geneva, Switzerland – December 2, 2010 – Emerging Innovation
- Berlin, Germany – January 24-26, 2011 – The Front End of Innovation Europe 2011
If you would like to volunteer to cover any of these events, please use the contact form to submit the following information:
- Which city you live in
- Your twitter name
- Your email address
- Your blog or web site address (if you have one)
- Which conference you would like to commit to covering
- Writing examples and description of relevant experience
If you would just like to attend one of these events, be sure and check our news page from time to time to see if we have negotiated any new discounts to reward our loyal readers.
Braden Kelley is the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy. Braden is also the author of the forthcoming book “Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire” from John Wiley & Sons.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Live from the Innovation Studio comes EPISODE FIVE of a new ‘Ask the Consultant’ series of short form videos. EPISODE…Read More
The reality is that for most of us project managers, whether we want to acknowledge it or not, the process…Read More