July's Top Ten Innovation and Marketing Articles
This year I thought I would experiment with a Top Ten list at the beginning of each month, profiling the ten posts from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Blogging Innovation. So, without further ado, here are July’s ten most popular innovation or marketing posts:
- Unlock Your Inner Edison – by Kevin Roberts
- How to Write a Marketing Plan with Five Questions – by Matt Heinz
- Business Models Versus Strategy Part 2 – by Idris Mootee
- Six Social Media Metrics You Should Be Tracking – by Mike Brown
- 20 Phrases That Kill Ideas and Innovation – by Kamal Hassan
- 20 Reasons Why Creative People Work in Cafes – by Mitch Ditkoff
- Business Model Innovation – Big Risk, Big Rewards – by Stefan Lindegaard
- Can Innovation Management Be a Profession? – by Tim Kastelle
- Ideas as Killer Social Objects for Enterprise 2.0 – by Hutch Carpenter
- You Need an Innovation Prosthetic – by Drew Boyd
If you’re not familiar with Blogging Innovation, we publish 2-4 new articles every day built around innovation and marketing insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members.
Braden Kelley is the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy. Braden is also the author of the forthcoming book “Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire” from John Wiley & Sons.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Cultivating food from the air we breathe: How decades-old NASA technology is still delivering disruptive tech today
The “Replicator” machine seen on the “Star Trek: The Next Generation” television series was imagined as a 24th century technology…Read More
The first book in the world made on blockchain, the first ‘decentralized’ discussion on leadership, completely shared and co-created with…Read More