Stefan's Top 5 Open Innovation Quotes
Here are five quotes or sentences that I have heard or said myself over the years in my work with (open) innovation:
- â€œNext steps to create a strong networking culture? Nothing. This stuff takes care of itself.â€ – top executive after one of my seminars
- “A strong networking culture equals a strong innovation culture. What is your corporate networking strategy?”
- At a conference, I heard a big company representative say this â€“ only half-jokingly â€“ on creating win-win relationships: â€œOur definition of win-win is that we get to kick the little guy twice.â€ Sorry, this does not work in era of open innovation
- “The more time I spent on open innovation, the more I realize it is more about mindset than a toolbox.”
- “We do not necessarily need more innovation. We need better innovation that is fast, open and global.”
What’s your favorite open innovation quote?
Please add it to the conversation in the comments below.
Stefan Lindegaard is a speaker, network facilitator and strategic advisor who focus on the topics of open innovation, intrapreneurship and how to identify and develop the people who drive innovation.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
One of the most important driving factors for any successful business is a high-performing team. Having people working for you…Read More