Stefan's Top 5 Open Innovation Quotes
Here are five quotes or sentences that I have heard or said myself over the years in my work with (open) innovation:
- “Next steps to create a strong networking culture? Nothing. This stuff takes care of itself.” – top executive after one of my seminars
- “A strong networking culture equals a strong innovation culture. What is your corporate networking strategy?”
- At a conference, I heard a big company representative say this – only half-jokingly – on creating win-win relationships: “Our definition of win-win is that we get to kick the little guy twice.” Sorry, this does not work in era of open innovation
- “The more time I spent on open innovation, the more I realize it is more about mindset than a toolbox.”
- “We do not necessarily need more innovation. We need better innovation that is fast, open and global.”
What’s your favorite open innovation quote?
Please add it to the conversation in the comments below.
Stefan Lindegaard is a speaker, network facilitator and strategic advisor who focus on the topics of open innovation, intrapreneurship and how to identify and develop the people who drive innovation.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Cultivating food from the air we breathe: How decades-old NASA technology is still delivering disruptive tech today
The “Replicator” machine seen on the “Star Trek: The Next Generation” television series was imagined as a 24th century technology…Read More
The first book in the world made on blockchain, the first ‘decentralized’ discussion on leadership, completely shared and co-created with…Read More