November Sponsor – Pipeline 2010
Thank you to Pipeline 2010 for sponsoring Blogging Innovation for November 2010.
Pipeline 2010 will help you get smart strategies for speeding time to market, strengthening brand position and driving market share.
- What does NCR know about driving innovation that you don’t?
- What can you learn from Siemens about aligning product plans with strategy?
- What best practices can Pragmatic Marketing impart on validating market problems?
It’s knowledge you can’t afford to be without. Here’s your opportunity to get it for free.
What is PIPELINE 2010?* An on-demand virtual meeting ground for experts and colleagues to promote the knowledge and practices of innovation, product development, and product portfolio management. This free, one-day online conference on innovative product development features 13 top industry speakers presenting real-life lessons that you can put to use immediately. Featured keynote presenters are: Braden Kelley, author of “Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire” and Chris Trimble, author of “The Other Side of Innovation”.
Drive more effective, productive, and profitable product development in your organization, with learnings from presentations covering topics that matter to you – topics like:
- A practical, real world approach to simple product portfolio management featuring six pragmatic PPM practices that add the most value with the least amount of effort
- The huge opportunity to improve ROI on incremental innovation by strengthening alignment between product development and brand strategy
- Learning how to ensure your projects are aligned with strategy, optimized for maximum revenue, and have the time, people, and money to meet target release dates
*Live event was 11/10/10 – Now available on demand – Register and you’ll receive login info via email!
To view the on-demand sessions, including the closing keynote from our own Braden Kelley, please visit www.pipeline2010.com.
Blogging Innovation continues its commitment to being a leading independent source for innovation and marketing insight articles from:
- 20+ regular contributing authors
- Quality ad hoc contributions from you – the 4,150+ members of the Innovation Excellence community
- The best innovation events and conferences (and exclusive discounts)
- Interviews with interesting innovation personalities
- Reviews of innovation books
- Video interviews with innovation leaders
If you would like to submit an article or are interested in being Blogging Innovation’s December 2010 sponsor to reach our 330,000+ monthly unique visits and help the innovation and marketing conversations continue, please contact us.
Braden Kelley is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. Braden is also the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Photo by Jenny Ueberberg on Unsplash In the last few years, electric vehicles (EVs) have become more and more…Read More