3 Great Innovation Conference Discounts
There are a lot of innovation conferences out there, but we try to hook up with the best and create value for our readers wherever we can. In the case of innovation conferences we’ve arranged for readers of Blogging Innovation to receive special discounts at the following three innovation conferences coming up in the next couple of months:
1. Emerging Innovation – Geneva, Switzerland – December 2, 2010
- The Economist’s latest event – the Emerging Innovation conference in Geneva, Switzerland on December 2, 2010. Speakers are scheduled to include Anil Gupta of INSEAD, Michael Joseph of Safaricom, Sanjay Correa of GE, and more.
- Save 15% – As a value-added service to our Blogging Innovation readers, if you register with discount code “BI/DC” you will save 15%. Register now.
2. Innovation 3 – Orlando, Florida – December 8-10, 2010
- Innovation3 – Crowdsourcing, Culture & Tools Summit in Orlando, Florida – December 8-10, 2010. Speakers are scheduled to include Steve Goers of Kraft, Ric Merrifield of Microsoft, Greg Fox of Cisco, Steve Todd of EMC, and more.
- Save $400 – As a value-added service to our Blogging Innovation readers, if you register with discount code “RES653” you can save up to $400 up until the event. Register now.
3. CoDev 2011 conference – Scottsdale, Arizona – January 24-26, 2011
- The Management Roundtable’s latest event – the CoDev 2011 conference in Scottsdale, Arizona from January 24-26, 2011. Speakers are scheduled to include John Seely Brown, Russ Conser of Shell, Thomas Lackner of Siemens AG, Jan Bosch of Intuit, and more.
- Save $400 – As a value-added service to our Blogging Innovation readers, if you register with discount code “BK11” by December 10th you can save up to $400. After December 10th you can still save up to $200 up until the event. Register now.
Braden Kelley is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. Braden is also the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
A month ago I had the opportunity to sit down with Mauro Porcini, SVP & Chief Design Officer at PepsiCo,…Read More
Do you know what matters most to your customers? If you aren’t living and breathing the problems your customers face…Read More