November's Top Ten Innovation and Marketing Articles
This year I thought I would experiment with a Top Ten list at the beginning of each month, profiling the ten posts from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Blogging Innovation. So, without further ado, here are November’s ten most popular innovation or marketing posts:
- The Social Media Fad is Ending – by Steve McKee
- Social Media Responsibility – by Mike Myatt
- 16 Tactics for Building an Audience via Social Media – by Mike Brown
- The Innovative Company of the Future – by Chris Dolan
- Business Model Innovation and Venture Capital Assessment – by Paul Hobcraft
- Six Things Every Great Leader Does – by Matt Heinz
- Don’t Innovate – Steal Ideas and Create Value – by Caspar van Rijnbach
- iPad’s Climb Up the Disruptive Innovation Cycle – by Hutch Carpenter
- 25 Awesome Quotes on Creativity – by Mitch Ditkoff
- Five People That Kill Innovation – by Stefan Lindegaard
If you’re not familiar with Blogging Innovation, we publish 2-4 new articles every day built around innovation and marketing insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook feed by liking the Blogging Innovation page. You can get them on Twitter or Linkedin too!
Braden Kelley is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. Braden is also the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Cultivating food from the air we breathe: How decades-old NASA technology is still delivering disruptive tech today
The “Replicator” machine seen on the “Star Trek: The Next Generation” television series was imagined as a 24th century technology…Read More
The first book in the world made on blockchain, the first ‘decentralized’ discussion on leadership, completely shared and co-created with…Read More