Blogging Innovation in Twelve Languages
Happy Holidays to you, our readers all around the world.
You may have noticed the festive Blogging Innovation toolbar that we’ve added to the bottom of the page to make the site even more international and valuable. Sure it can translate the pages into twelve different languages, but here is what else the new Blogging Innovation toolbar will do for you:
First, on the LEFT it gives you quick access to:
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed
- See the most recent posts (complete with retweet #’s)
- Our Facebook fan page (925+ fans and climbing)
- Our YouTube channel (13,600 video views and climbing)
- Our Twitter account (7,650+ followers and growing)
And, on the RIGHT it allows you to quickly:
- Share the page you’re on via Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Digg, Buzz, or Email
- Tweet the page on Twitter
- Like the page on Facebook
- Add the page to your personal site bookmarks that you can come back to it on a future visit
- Translate the page into one of twelve languages (once more with feeling)
- Minimize the toolbar
In 2011 I hope to announce some new partners that will help me take Blogging Innovation to the next level and transform it into a destination for anyone seeking to build a deep innovation capability in their organization.
Don’t worry though, I fully appreciate that the most important partners are YOU, the members of the Blogging Innovation community, and we will be reaching out to you soon to find out what we should add to Blogging Innovation to make the site more valuable as we expand it beyond its current blog and informal innovation community format. If you can’t wait to express your suggestions, you can always contact us and we will save your comments as input for our development process.
So, thank you again for supporting Blogging Innovation in 2010!
We look forward to building something truly transformational with you in 2011!
Braden Kelley is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. Braden is also the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Cultivating food from the air we breathe: How decades-old NASA technology is still delivering disruptive tech today
The “Replicator” machine seen on the “Star Trek: The Next Generation” television series was imagined as a 24th century technology…Read More
The first book in the world made on blockchain, the first ‘decentralized’ discussion on leadership, completely shared and co-created with…Read More