December's Top Ten Innovation and Marketing Articles
Last year I experimented with a Top Ten list at the beginning of each month, profiling the ten posts from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Blogging Innovation, and people seemed to like it. So, without further ado, here are December’s ten most popular innovation or marketing posts:
- 13 Tips to Maximize Your Social Media Productivity – by Mike Brown
- True Leaders Know the Value of Failure – by Stefan Lindegaard
- 10 Steps to Successful Brainstorming – by Paul Williams
- Learning by Exchanging Ideas – by Braden Kelley
- Don’t Fail Fast – Learn Fast – by Braden Kelley
- 7 Personal Competencies for Open Innovation Success – by Stefan Lindegaard
- Failure Must Always be an Option – by Jeffrey Phillips
- 10 Tensions in Innovation – by Tim Kastelle
- Creative Ideas to Add Value to Old Books or Anything Else – by Mike Brown
- Why Customer Experience Innovation Matters Now – by Jeffrey Phillips
If you’re not familiar with Blogging Innovation, we publish 2-4 new articles every day built around innovation and marketing insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook feed by liking the Blogging Innovation page. You can get them on Twitter or Linkedin too!
Editor’s Note: The Top 20 Innovation and Marketing Articles of 2010 list will be slightly delayed due to difficulty getting 2010 annual data from my hosting provider. I will publish the 2010 list as soon as possible.
Braden Kelley is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. Braden is also the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
When sustainability is on the agenda, you’re likely to hear many terms mentioned that you may or may not be…Read More
Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash Working remotely became a part of everyday life for many people all over the…Read More