April’s Top 12 Innovation and Marketing Articles
Last year I experimented with a Top Ten list at the beginning of each month, profiling the ten posts from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Blogging Innovation, and people seemed to like it. So, without further ado, here are April’s twelve most popular innovation or marketing posts (each receiving 2,000-6,000 page views):
- Relationship Between Value and Price – by Patrick Lefler
- Business Models Aren’t Just For Business – by Saul Kaplan
- Value Propositions are Key to Successful Innovation – by Robert F Brands
- Innovation Competency Model – by Drew Boyd
- 41 Ways to Foster a Culture of Innovation – by Barry Gruenberg
- Evolution of the Innovation Funnel – by Jeffrey Phillips
- Impact of Social Factors on Innovation – by Roy Luebke
- Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing on the Rise – by Paul Sloane
- The Four Types of Corporate Innovation – by Jeffrey Baumgartner
- Innovation And Entrepreneurship Fatal Flaws – by Braden Kelley
- Illusions of Entrepreneurship – by Braden Kelley
- The Big Myth of Innovation – by Braden Kelley
One from the archive of 2,550+ articles that shot to the top again this month:
- Create a Culture of Successful Failure – by Paul Sloane
If you’re not familiar with Blogging Innovation, we publish 2-4 new articles every day built around innovation and marketing insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook feed or on Twitter or Linkedin too!
Editor’s Note: Blogging Innovation is open to contributions from any and all innovation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have a valuable innovation insight to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, create an account.
Braden Kelley is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. Braden is also the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
MOFI’s experience SWAT team is always looking for its next challenge and never shies away from even the biggest, hairiest…Read More