Join Braden Kelley This Week in Boston
Come join me this week at the Front End of Innovation in Boston, MA from May 16-18, 2011 where I will be taking an active role on all three days of the conference. Come join me for any or all of my three sessions:
1. Monday 2:20PM – Speaking on Building an Audience and Community in B2B
- What does it take to build expanding audiences and engaged communities in B2B? Come dig below the surface tactics and best practices to explore how and why people engage with some online initiatives and not with others.
2. Tuesday 12:15 PM – Moderating a panel on Supporting a Creative Culture: Inspiring Product Development Teams Along the Path to Innovation
- Come join Steven Goers of Kraft Foods, David Yudis of The Walt Disney Company, John Tuders of Bank of America, and members of the audience as we explore what it takes to build and sustain a creative culture, including a look at how to engage product development teams into your innovation efforts and mindset.
3. Wednesday 12:30 PM – Moderating a panel on Blending Open Innovation Principles with Key Organizational Strengths to Accelerate the Best Innovations Forward
- Come join Jeff Bellairs of General Mills, Kenneth Klimpel of Colgate-Palmolive, Todd Boone of Psion Teklogix, and members of the audience as we examine some of the keys to success in open innovation, some of the inherent challenges, unexpected benefits, and reasons that your approach to open innovation might be different from other companies.
4. Are you going to the event and not yet have a copy of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire?
- Stop by the event bookshop where my latest book should be available for sale. Already have a copy and like to have it signed? I’ll be happy to sign your copy of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire or any gift copies you might pick up. Just send a tweet to @innovate to arrange a time or leave the book with the event organizers at the front with a note and I’ll stop by to sign it.
5. Stay Tuned for Live Coverage of the Event
- Stay tuned to @innovate for live tweets from the event using the #feiusa hashtag if I can find a power outlet for the keynote sessions and some of the breakout sessions, and after the event for wrapup articles from me and possibly other attendees.
Braden Kelley is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. Braden is also the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy.