Join Us at the Open Innovation Summit
Come join us August 10-12, 2011 in Chicago, Illinois for some great open innovation talks, panels, and networking!
Blogging Innovation is proud to announce that Braden Kelley will be the chairperson for World Research Group’s 3rd Annual Open Innovation Summit – an annual gathering in Chicago of open innovation leaders from organizations big and small.
Five Reasons Why Innovators Won’t Miss This Summit:
- It’s the Largest Open Innovation Summit Yet – There are more opportunities than ever before for innovation leaders to connect at this event complete with 40+ speakers, multiple session tracks, and deeper conversations than ever before!
- It’s Focused on Specific Industries as Well as General Topics – This event addresses emerging challenges and opportunities that are being realized by specific industries and also the entire open innovation community as a whole like no other event has done in the past. Dive deep beneath the surface of the conversation with targeted industry-specific panels and roundtables while you also have the opportunity to hear about the foundational issues facing EVERY industry in open innovation – including IP, Patents, Licensing, University Collaboration, Crowdsourcing, and more!
- It Has a Global Focus – One full day of the summit this year is focused on the future of open innovation with a major component being expansion to BRIC countries and more specifically China – this is a must-attend event for this content alone!
- It Offers the Most Convenient Schedule Yet – In this three day event, participants are able to attend the pre-conference workshops on Wednesday and still fly out mid-afternoon on Friday to be back at home in time for dinner! This is by far the most robust agenda yet for this event, yet built into the most convenient schedule possible for busy executives across the country.
- It Includes the Most Robust Networking Opportunities Yet – With TWO cocktail receptions, a full lunch, and several strategic breaks in the schedule participants will have 8+ hours of time to make the right connections that will make this event the most valuable innovation conference yet!
Braden Kelley will also be leading a panel of open innovation leaders from Kraft, P&G, and Colgate Palmolive on Open Innovaiton in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG). The scheduled agenda includes Open Innovation leaders from companies like Qualcomm, Overstock.com, Cisco, Clorox, Pfizer, Whirlpool, PepsiCo, Intuit, and more.
Save $100 – As a value-added service to our Blogging Innovation readers, if you register with discount code “QUF654? you will save $100. Register now.
Image credit: Lisa Cohen (Silver Mountain Studios)
Braden Kelley is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. Braden is also the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
It must be great to be in the credit card business in the United States. Demand is relatively inelastic and regulation is lax, so you can charge whatever you want for an interest rate, increase your fees once or twice a year, and make additional money off cash withdrawals and foreign exchange transactions.Read More
As people become ever more immune to traditional advertising and marketing, branding will become more important. Branding is all about building an emotional connection with customers. Making the decision to follow a strategy focused on building a brand is not without peril, however, as it means that you will have to choose to not do certain things, like pursue a low price strategy.Read More