July’s Top 10 Innovation and Marketing Articles
Did your favorite make the cut?
At the beginning of each month we will profile the ten posts from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Innovation Excellence. We publish a weekly Top 10 as part of our Innovation Excellence Weekly email. But enough delay, here are July’s ten most popular innovation posts with a couple of bonus social media posts (each receiving 3,000-10,000 page views):
- 10 Common Innovation Blunders – by Gijs van Wulfen
- Global Innovation Index 2011 – Country Rankings – by Braden Kelley
- How to be Creative Like Eminem – by Jorge Barba
- An Innovation Manifesto for All – by Jeffrey Baumgartner
- How to Hire and Manage Consultants – by Mike Myatt
- Lack of Innovation and Social Media Experience – by Jeffrey Phillips
- Every Business Problem is an Opportunity for Innovation – by Paul Sloane
- Google Innovation – Sour or Sweet? – by Nicolas Bry
- A Dozen Ingredients for a Culture of Innovation – by Jeffrey Baumgartner
- The Innovation Process – by Jeffrey Baumgartner
A couple of social media articles fared particularly well this month:
- Google+ Challenges Both Facebook and Twitter – by Hutch Carpenter
- Who Is Creating Social Media Content in Your Organization? – by Mike Brown
- Free Sample Chapter – Great Open Innovation Book – by Matt Heinz
If you’re not familiar with Innovation Excellence, we publish 2-4 new articles every day built around innovation and marketing insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook feed or on Twitter or Linkedin too!
Editor’s Note: Innovation Excellence is open to contributions from any and all innovation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have a valuable innovation insight to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, create an account.
Braden Kelley is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. Braden is also the editor of Innovation Excellence and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
When sustainability is on the agenda, you’re likely to hear many terms mentioned that you may or may not be…Read More
Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash Working remotely became a part of everyday life for many people all over the…Read More