August’s Top 10 Innovation and Marketing Articles
Drum roll please…
At the beginning of each month we will profile the ten posts from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Innovation Excellence. We also publish a weekly Top 10 as part of our Innovation Excellence Weekly email. Did your favorite make the cut?
But enough delay, here are August’s ten most popular innovation posts with a couple of bonus posts (each receiving 2,400-12,000 page views):
- Innovation is All About Value – by Braden Kelley
- Top 10 Innovation Videos of 2011 – by Braden Kelley
- What are the new paradigms in innovation? – by Paul Hobcraft
- VIDEO – The Art of Teaching Entrepreneurship and Innovation – by Tina Seelig
- What is a culture of innovation anyway? – by Jeffrey Phillips
- 10 Steps to Boost Corporate Innovation – by Jeffrey Baumgartner
- Twitter’s Business Model Innovation – by Tim Kastelle
- 9 Ways to Keep Innovation Alive in your Marketing Organization – by Matt Heinz
- Ideas Don’t Equal Innovation – by Mike Myatt
- Innovation Strategy and the Collaborative Brain – by Mark E Miller
One older post fared particularly well this month:
- The Economics of Co-Creation – by Idris Mootee
And one strong post barely missed the cut:
- Inspiring the Next Generation of Innovators – by Melba Kurman
If you’re not familiar with Innovation Excellence, we publish 2-4 new articles every day built around innovation and marketing insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook feed or on Twitter or Linkedin too!
Editor’s Note: Innovation Excellence is open to contributions from any and all innovation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have a valuable innovation insight to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, create an account.
Braden Kelley is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. Braden is also the editor of Innovation Excellence and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Live from the Innovation Studio comes EPISODE FIVE of a new ‘Ask the Consultant’ series of short form videos. EPISODE…Read More
The reality is that for most of us project managers, whether we want to acknowledge it or not, the process…Read More