Top 20 Innovation Articles – June 2012
At the beginning of each month we will profile the twenty posts from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Innovation Excellence. We also publish a weekly Top 10 as part of our Innovation Excellence Weekly email. Did your favorite make the cut?
But enough delay, here are June’s twenty most popular innovation posts (each receiving 3,000 – 14,500 page views):
- Has Microsoft Leapfrogged Apple? – by Greg Satell
- The Rise of Social Innovation – by Nicolas Bry
- Innovation through Measurement – by Ben Forgan
- Why Business Models No Longer Last – by Greg Satell
- Marketing Innovation – Upside Down Social Web Design – by Braden Kelley
- Will Gen Y Deliver Body Blow to Fortune 500? – by Sarah Miller Caldicott
- Managing Innovation is about Managing Change – by Braden Kelley
- The Importance of Play to Innovation – by Braden Kelley
- The 66-Point Innovation Checklist – by Gijs van Wulfen
- Leadership and Storytelling – by Mike Myatt
- Balancing Intuition with Analysis – Braden Kelley interviews Roger Martin
- How to Solve the #1 Innovation Challenge – by Greg Satell
- Innovation Pipeline Challenges and Risks – Infographic
- Innovation – 3M’s Lessons To Be Learned – by Robert F Brands
- 10 Ways To Help Left Brainers Tap Into Creativity – by Mitch Ditkoff
- 3 Ways To Productively Rest Your Brain – by Matthew E May
- Unleash Creativity – Combine Social Innovation with Intelligent Things – by Nicolas Bry
- Crowdsourcing and Co-Creation are Complementary – by Yannig Roth
- Punk Rock People Management – HR Innovation – by Peter Cook
- Customer-Centric Model for Product Innovation – by Catherine Constantinides
BONUS – Here are three more strong articles published the last week of the month:
- Five Factors That Drive The Need For More Innovation – by Jeffrey Phillips
- Innovation and the CEO – Own Yes, Manage No – by Braden Kelley
- Innovation Battle – Engineering versus Marketing – by Braden Kelley
If you’re not familiar with Innovation Excellence, we publish 2-6 new articles every day built around innovation and marketing insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook feed or on Twitter or Linkedin too!
Editor’s Note: Innovation Excellence is open to contributions from any and all innovation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have a valuable innovation insight to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, create an account in the community.
Braden Kelley is a popular innovation speaker, embeds innovation across the organization with innovation training, and builds B2B pull marketing strategies that drive increased revenue, visibility and inbound sales leads. He is the creator of the Nine Innovation Roles Group Diagnostic Tool and author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. He tweets from @innovate.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Leo Tilman and Charles Jacoby write in their book Agility: How to Navigate the Unknown and Seize Opportunity in a…Read More