A Guide to Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing
This inexpensive but valuable book is published by Kogan Page and is edited by Innovation Excellence contributor Paul Sloane with writings from several other Innovation Excellence contributing authors.
As a special value added service to the Innovation Excellence readers, I’d like to offer you my chapter from A Guide to Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing as a free sample chapter. Just click the following link to download this free sample chapter:
- Stephen Shapiro, Jeffrey Phillips, and Stefan Lindegaard
- Renee Hopkins, Julian Keith Loren, and Todd Boone
- Steven Goers PhD, Matthew Heim, and Hutch Carpenter
- David Simoes-Brown and Roland Harwood
- Jan Bosch and Petra M Bosch-Sijtsema
- Klaus-Peter Speidel, Denys Resnick, and Andrew Gaule
- Kevin McFarthing, Clinton Bonner, and Frank Piller
- Gail Martino and John Bartolone
- Christopher J Ryu, Andrea Meyer and Dana Meyer
- Albert Meige and Boris Golden
- Pekka Pohjakalio and Pia Erkinheimo
- Cathryn Hrudicka, Gwen Ishmael, and Boris Pluskowski
Braden Kelley is a popular innovation speaker, embeds innovation across the organization with innovation training, and builds B2B pull marketing strategies that drive increased revenue, visibility and inbound sales leads. He is currently advising an early-stage fashion startup making jewelry for your hair and is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. He tweets from @innovate.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Photo by Jenny Ueberberg on Unsplash In the last few years, electric vehicles (EVs) have become more and more…Read More