Top 20 Innovation Articles – November 2012
At the beginning of each month we will profile the twenty posts from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Innovation Excellence. We also publish a weekly Top 10 as part of our FREE Innovation Excellence Weekly magazine (PDF for printing or downloading to iPad, Kindle, Nook, etc.) and email newsletter. Did your favorite make the cut?
But enough delay, here are October’s twenty most popular innovation posts (each receiving 3,500 – 7,400 page views):
- 7 Ways to Outsmart Your Brain and be More Innovative – by Stephen Shapiro
- New Online Marketing Strategy – Predict Surprising Google Updates – by Amanda DiSilvestro
- Booz & Company 2012 Global Innovation Study – by Barry Jaruzelski
- Innofacturing, The Real Innovation in Manufacturing – by Geovanny Romero
- Push or Pull Marketing for Innovations? – by Braden Kelley
- The Best Innovation Strategy is Searching for Needs – by Gijs van Wulfen
- Yes, but what about leadership? – by Josie Gibson
- Leadership, Influence & Relationships – by Mike Myatt
- Innovation Cannibalism – by Peter Cook
- Innovation Spaces – A New Frontier in Collaboration – by Elisa O’Donnell
- 10 Brainteasers to Stretch Your Brain – by Holly G Green
- Buncee, Arturi, Curie and Discovery – by Julie Anixter
- Why I Still Think Microsoft Will Win with Windows 8 – by Greg Satell
- 10 Good Reasons Not to Trust Your Brain – by Holly G Green
- Collaborative Innovation replaces Brainstorming – by Juergen H Staeudtner
- Asking the Right (innovation) Questions – by Michel van Hove
- Is There a QOOQ In Your Kitchen? – by Matthew E May
- An Innovation Strategy is Critical – by Braden Kelley
- How Innovation Processes Began at Shell and IBM – by Geovanny Romero
- Manoj Fenelon Imagines the Future for PepsiCo – by Lou Killeffer
BONUS – Here are three more strong articles published the last week of the month:
- There’s No Innovation Without Experimentation – by Jeffrey Phillips
- Are You Afraid to Innovate? – by Holly G Green
- 5 Principles of Peak Performance – by Greg Satell
If you’re not familiar with Innovation Excellence, we publish 2-6 new articles every day built around innovation and marketing insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook feed or on Twitter or Linkedin too!
Editor’s Note: Innovation Excellence is open to contributions from any and all innovation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have a valuable innovation insight to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, create an account in the community.
P.S. We’ve created a new downloadable, printable, portable FREE electronic magazine for your iPad, Kindle, Nook, or other tablet, notebook, Mac, or PC. Here are links to our first nine issues:
- Innovation Excellence Weekly – Issue 1
- Innovation Excellence Weekly – Issue 2
- Innovation Excellence Weekly – Issue 3
- Innovation Excellence Weekly – Issue 4
- Innovation Excellence Weekly – Issue 5
- Innovation Excellence Weekly – Issue 6
- Innovation Excellence Weekly – Issue 7
- Innovation Excellence Weekly – Issue 8
- Innovation Excellence Weekly – Issue 9
Don’t miss an article (5,000+) – Subscribe to our RSS feed and join our Innovation Excellence group!
Braden Kelley is a popular innovation speaker, embeds innovation across the organization with innovation training, and builds B2B pull marketing strategies that drive increased revenue, visibility and inbound sales leads. He is currently advising an early-stage fashion startup making jewelry for your hair and is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. He tweets from @innovate.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Four ways you can ensure employees take accountability for their work
One of the most important driving factors for any successful business is a high-performing team. Having people working for you…Read More
What is digital upskilling and why is it important?
Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash In a world of business that never stands…Read More
Wow, this is simply sickening! Not your posts; that was actually quite outstanding.
Because you are on page 7… 7!! I went through page after
page of nonsense simply to uncover your web site which is genuinely relevant and helpful to me.
Google is finished in my book.