Nominate the Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2012
UPDATED – MIDNIGHT (GMT) on December 17, 2012
Innovation Excellence loves making innovation insights accessible for the greater good, because we truly believe that the better our organizations get at delivering value to their stakeholders the less waste of natural resources and human resources there will be.
As a result we are eternally grateful to all of you out there who take the time to create and share great innovation articles, presentations, white papers, and videos and to make a list of the Top 40 Innovation Bloggers available each year.
Our lists from the two previous years have been tremendously popular:
Innovation Excellence is now looking for the Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2012.
Do you, or does someone you know, write articles about innovation?
Or do you just have someone that you like to read that writes about innovation, or some of the important adjacencies – trends, consumer psychology, change, leadership, strategy, marketing, management, collaboration, or social media (as they relate to innovation)?
Well, Innovation Excellence is looking to recognize the Top 40 Innovation Bloggers and you can help us find them.
People who nominate someone to be included on the list will be entered into the prize drawings for a range of great prizes (we’ll add more prizes here as event organizers and others offer them up), including:
- Conference Tickets – events TBD (why not yours?)
- 2 signed copies of the five-star book – Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire by Braden Kelley – priceless
- More prizes TBD
Let us know in the comments whether some of the prizes we are gathering should be reserved for the top couple of vote-receiving authors, or whether the prizes should all be reserved for the people nominating innovation bloggers to the list.
The deadline for submitting nominations is December 17, 2012 at midnight GMT.
You can submit a nomination either of these two ways:
- Sending us the name of the blogger and the url of their blog by @reply on twitter to @ixchat
- Sending the name of the blogger and the url of their blog and your e-mail address using our contact form
So, think about who you like to read and let us know by midnight GMT on December 17, 2012.
We will then compile a voting list of all the nominations, and publish it on December 18, 2012.
Voting will then be open from December 18-31, 2012 via comments and twitter @replies to @ixchat.
The ranking will be done by me with influence from votes and nominations. The quality and quantity of contributions to Innovation Excellence by an author will be a contributing factor (through the end of the voting period), so there is still time for authors and bloggers to make their first (or your best) contribution to Innovation Excellence yet. To contribute to Innovation Excellence, simply:
- Join the community
- Click on the ‘Add Content’ option in the site’s main menu and log in with the same username and password you used to create your account
The official Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2012 and the contest winners will then be announced on Innovation Excellence on January 1, 2013.
We’re curious to see who you think is worth reading.
UPDATE – Here is who has been nominated so far (in alphabetical order):
- Adam Hartung – @Adam_Hartung
- Alex Osterwalder – @AlexOsterwalder
- Andrea Meyer – @AndreaMeyer
- Arie Goldshlager – @ArieGoldshlager
- Bill Fischer
- Bill Taylor – @practicallyrad
- Braden Kelley – @innovate
- Chuck Frey – @chuckfrey
- David Burkus
- Deborah Mills-Scofield – @dscofield
- Deepak Chopra – @deepakchopra
- Don Peppers
- Donna Sturgess
- Drew Boyd – @DrewBoyd
- Drew Marshall – @drewcm
- Faisal Hoque – @faisal_hoque
- Geovanny Romero Rivera
- Gijs van Wulfen
- Gregg Fraley – @greggfraley
- Greg Satell – @Digitaltonto
- Hu Yoshida
- Hutch Carpenter – @bhc3
- Irving Wladawsky-Berger
- James Gardner – @bankervision
- Jeffrey Phillips – @ovoinnovation
- Jerry McColgin – @jmccolgin
- John Di Frances
- John Kapeleris
- Jose Baldaia – @Jabaldaia
- Jose Briones – @Brioneja
- Julie Anixter
- JÃ¼rgen StÃ¤udtner
- Kaihan – @Kaihan
- Kevin McFarthing – @InnovationFixer
- LeAnna Carey – @thehealthmaven
- Mark Sebel
- Mark Truelson – @MarkTruelson
- Michael Fruhling
- Mike Brown – @Brainzooming
- Mike Maddock
- Mitch Ditkoff
- Nicolas Bry – @NicoBry
- Nilofer Merchant – @nilofer
- Paul Hobcraft – @Paul4innovating
- Paul Shread
- Paul Sloane – @paulsloane
- Peter Cook
- Polly Labarre
- Pramath Malik
- Ralph Christian Ohr – @ralph_ohr
- Ray Wong
- Ron Shulkin – @shulkin
- Rowan Gibson – @RowanGibson
- Sarah Miller Caldicott
- Saul Kaplan – @skap5
- Scott Anthony – @ScottDAnthony
- Stefan Lindegaard – @lindegaard
- Steve Blank
- Steve Todd
- Stuart Sinclair
- Tim Brown – @tceb62
- Tim Kastelle – @timkastelle
- Wim Rampen – @wimrampen
Editor’s Note: Conference tickets are for conference admission only and are ultimately at the discretion of the conference organizers to grant. Travel and any other expenses for attending the conference are the responsibility of the winner. All deadlines are midnight GMT on the day mentioned.
Braden Kelley is a popular innovation speaker, embeds innovation across the organization with innovation training, and builds B2B pull marketing strategies that drive increased revenue, visibility and inbound sales leads. He is currently advising an early-stage fashion startup making jewelry for your hair and is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. He tweets from @innovate.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash In a world of business that never stands…Read More