Download Innovation Excellence Weekly magazine v11
First we created a weekly newsletter (sign up now) for our community members who wanted to get great innovation content a little less frequently than coming to the site every day, or who just wanted to make sure they didn’t miss the most popular articles of the week.
Now we have launched Innovation Excellence Weekly – the magazine – so that you can download the ten best articles of the week as a PDF to your:
- Nook from Barnes & Noble
- Apple iPad
- Amazon Kindle
- Samsung GalaxyTab
- Other trusty tablet
- Laptop or desktop computer (PC or Mac)
Think of it as Innovation Excellence to go.
Because this is only the eleventh issue, we’d love to get your feedback. We think we improved it this week, but of course it will get prettier and more functional as we go (especially when people see the advertising potential), but we’ve got to start somewhere and we’d love to hear your thoughts on where we should take it.
Here are links to our first eleven issues:
- Innovation Excellence Weekly – Issue 1
- Innovation Excellence Weekly – Issue 2
- Innovation Excellence Weekly – Issue 3
- Innovation Excellence Weekly – Issue 4
- Innovation Excellence Weekly – Issue 5
- Innovation Excellence Weekly – Issue 6
- Innovation Excellence Weekly – Issue 7
- Innovation Excellence Weekly – Issue 8
- Innovation Excellence Weekly – Issue 9
- Innovation Excellence Weekly – Issue 10
- Innovation Excellence Weekly – Issue 11
And if you subscribe to our page on any of these services and you’ll be notified any time we post any new issues of Innovation Excellence Weekly (the magazine) or any other great innovation white papers or eBooks:
Finally, you can support this effort AND get great exposure for your business by buying a:
- Magazine cover sponsorship (includes a full-page ad and a half-page ad) – $100 per week
- Full-page magazine advertisement – $50 per week
- Half-page magazine advertisement – $25 per week
- Banner ad at top (728×90) of Email Newsletter (7,800+ subscribers) – $50 per week
- Banner ad at bottom (728×90) of Email Newsletter (7,800+ subscribers) – $25 per week
Email us at ADVERTISING at INNOVATIONEXCELLENCE dot COM for more information.
Please sound off in the comments.
Braden Kelley is a popular innovation speaker, embeds innovation across the organization with innovation training, and builds B2B pull marketing strategies that drive increased revenue, visibility and inbound sales leads. He is currently advising an early-stage fashion startup making jewelry for your hair and is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. He tweets from @innovate.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
After living overseas in Germany and England and now coming back to the United States, I have a completely different perspective on Football (or Soccer as we call it in the United States). With the World Cup in full swing, I thought I would tackle the subject of Football and why it is the most popular sport in the world.Read More
It must be great to be in the credit card business in the United States. Demand is relatively inelastic and regulation is lax, so you can charge whatever you want for an interest rate, increase your fees once or twice a year, and make additional money off cash withdrawals and foreign exchange transactions.Read More