2013 Contest Winners – Top 40 Innovation Bloggers
The Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2013 have been announced and the only thing that remains is to announce the winners of the nearly $1,000 worth of prizes in the contest hosted by Innovation Excellence.
Check below to see if you are one of the prize winners:
- 2 signed copies of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire by Braden Kelley
- Two (2) one-year subscriptions to our very affordable Innovation Excellence Research offering – $300 per person per year value (each)
- Two (2) copies of How Stella Saved the Farm by Chris Trimble and Vijay Govindarajan
– Ricardo Diaz
– Bob Reynolds
– Helene Rutledge
– Marco Aníbal Navas Leiva
– Filiberto Amati
– Elise Cohen
Alternates (in no particular order):
– Alexey Romanovskiy
– Stephen Diamond
– Sara Kyle
– Sheri Billinger
– Dale Pfeifer
Contest winners have all been notified by e-mail or twitter @reply, and have 72 hours to claim their prizes by responding or their prize will be given to one of the alternates.
Conference Discounts from IIR: For those of you who would like to attend the Front End of Innovation EMEA, you can save up to 20% using our discount code FEIEMEA14RG.
Wait! Before you go…
Choose how you want the latest innovation content delivered to you:
- Daily — RSS Feed — Email — Twitter — Facebook — Linkedin Today
- Weekly — Email Newsletter — Free Magazine — Linkedin Group
Braden Kelley is a popular innovation speaker, embeds innovation across the organization with innovation training, and builds B2B pull marketing strategies that drive increased revenue, visibility and inbound sales leads. He has recently begun distributing Innovation eLearning and is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. He tweets from @innovate.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
EPISODE FOUR in a new series of short form videos comes to you live from the innovation studio. EPISODE FOUR…Read More
EPISODE THREE in a new series of short form videos comes to you live from the innovation studio. EPISODE THREE…Read More