Infographic – Innovation in the Middle East (MENA)
The Bayt.com ‘Innovation in the MENA’ poll has revealed that the culture of innovation in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) is alive and well.
Data for the Bayt.com ‘Innovation in the MENA’ poll was collected online from November 18 to December 30, 2013, with 6,268 respondents from the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, and Tunisia.
Here are the Top 5 Highlights:
- 83% of respondents claim their organizations have long-term innovation strategies.
- 44% say that their companies reward employees’ creativity.
- 69.4% respondents state that their companies keep up-to-date with other organizations in their field and adopt best practices.
- 61.8% say that innovation has led to improved financial performance.
- 78.3% say that new ideas are encouraged and tried out.
And here is the infographic:
Wait! Before you go…
Choose how you want the latest innovation content delivered to you:
- Daily — RSS Feed — Email — Twitter — Facebook — Linkedin Today
- Weekly — Email Newsletter — Free Magazine — Linkedin Group
Braden Kelley is a popular innovation speaker, embeds innovation across the organization with innovation training, and builds B2B pull marketing strategies that drive increased revenue, visibility and inbound sales leads. He has recently begun distributing Innovation eLearning and is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. He tweets from @innovate.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Recently Ford announced an electric truck for the masses, the Ford F-150 Lightning, with up to 300 miles of range…Read More
CEOs come and CEOs go. Some – like Steve Jobs at Apple, Jeff Bezos at Amazon, and Richard Branson at…Read More