10 reasons why you must attend the Day of Innovation conference!
Why join us at the Day of Innovation – August 28 – Indianapolis, IN?
10. “Either you choose to innovate or to commoditize” – Charlie McTargett, 2013 Day of Innovation keynote speaker and VP Product Development at Delta Faucet.
9. Network with others who share an innovation mindset.
8. Event you don’t want to miss because everybody is going to talk about it.
7. Challenge the status quo in your organization and learn from Indiana’s innovation thought leaders.
6. Educate your employees about innovation at a low cost (only $200 compared to other conferences of $1000+).
5. Because we don’t believe in the conventional way of thinking, our panel will bring an espresso shot of disruption to challenge the status quo. Expect (good) chaos.
4. Learn how to be innovative well beyond product development: marketing, customer experience, future planning, competitive intelligence, company culture, mindset.
3. Your competitors have already registered. What are you waiting for?
2. This will change the way you think about innovation in your organization.
1. Expose yourself to new perspectives you’ve not considered before.
image credit: www.world-guides.com
Wait! Before you go…
Choose how you want the latest innovation content delivered to you:
- Daily — RSS Feed — Email — Twitter — Facebook — Linkedin Today
- Weekly — Email Newsletter — Free Magazine — Linkedin Group
Stephan Vincent is Director of Cultural Transformation at Collidea, a strategic innovation firm in Carmel, IN. He is also Founder and President of s.p.IN and Collide Summit Indiana, a first-of-its- kind un-conference unlike anything else. Stephan is a new contributor to IX, sharing insights from his own blog.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Recently Ford announced an electric truck for the masses, the Ford F-150 Lightning, with up to 300 miles of range…Read More
CEOs come and CEOs go. Some – like Steve Jobs at Apple, Jeff Bezos at Amazon, and Richard Branson at…Read More