Top 20 Innovation Articles of November 2014
Drum roll please…
At the beginning of each month we will profile the twenty posts from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Innovation Excellence. We also publish a weekly Top 8 as part of our FREE email newsletter. Did your favorite make the cut?
But enough delay, here are November’s twenty most popular innovation posts (each receiving 3,300 – 8,700 page views):
- Storytelling is Out, Enter Storydoing – by Bart Muskala
- How Big Data can Save Health Care – by Gil Allouche
- Stop Innovating – by David Siegel
- Innovation ROI: The Tough Questions – by Robert F Brands
- Who NOT to Put in Charge of Innovation – by Michael Glessner
- Leadership Is More Important Than Authority in Creating Real Change – by Greg Satell
- Three Tips for Successful Entrepreneurship – by Jason Graf
- Two Things for Every Entrepreneur to Innovate – by Lesley J. Vos
- Break the Rules – A Lesson from Freddie Mercury – by Paul Sloane
- Innovative Ideas to Recharge Your Creativity for a Sharper Business Mind – by Benjamin Seifried
- Amazon Echo – Is anyone listening? – by Braden Kelley
- A Game Plan for Corporate Innovation – by Stefan Lindegaard
- Can Big Data Pay Off Big? – by Michael Graber
- How Ommegang & HBO Co-Created: An Interview with Bill Wetmore – by Julie Anixter
- 10 Financial Innovations Changing How We Deal with Money – by Jane Hurst
- Are You Using Data To Analyze The Past Or To Create A New Future? – by Greg Satell
- Why You Should Earn Your Innovation Certification – by Stephan Liozu
- Your Children – the Ultimate Disruptive Innovators – by Matthew Griffin
- How to Manage the Skills Gap – by Greg Satell
- Are You Doing Innovation? – by Mike Shipulski
BONUS – Here are four more strong articles published the last week of the month:
- What Change Roles Are Missing? – by Braden Kelley
- Thinking Inside the Box – by Jeff Rubingh
- Want To Be More Creative? Don’t Sleep – by Paul Petrone
- JOBS Act = New Money – by Jason Graf
If you’re not familiar with Innovation Excellence, we publish 2-6 new articles every day built around innovation and marketing insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook feed or on Twitter or Linkedin too!
Editor’s Note: Innovation Excellence is open to contributions from any and all innovation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have a valuable innovation insight to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, create an account in the community and then use the ‘Add Content’ option in the site’s Community menu.
P.S. Here are links to our online magazine highlighting the Top 40 Innovation Bloggers the last two years:
Wait! Before you go…
Choose how you want the latest innovation content delivered to you:
- Daily — RSS Feed — Email — Twitter — Facebook — Linkedin Today
- Weekly — Email Newsletter — Free Magazine — Linkedin Group
Braden Kelley is a popular innovation speaker, builds sustainable innovation cultures, and tools for creating successful change. He is the author of the five-star book Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire and the creator of a revolutionary new change planning toolkit coming soon. Follow him on Twitter (@innovate) and Linkedin.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Recently Ford announced an electric truck for the masses, the Ford F-150 Lightning, with up to 300 miles of range…Read More
CEOs come and CEOs go. Some – like Steve Jobs at Apple, Jeff Bezos at Amazon, and Richard Branson at…Read More