Top 20 Innovation Articles of January 2015
Drum roll please…
At the beginning of each month we will profile the twenty posts from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Innovation Excellence. We also publish a weekly Top 8 as part of our FREE email newsletter. Did your favorite make the cut?
But enough delay, here are January’s twenty most popular innovation posts (each receiving 4,200 – 9,800 page views):
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2014 – by Innovation Excellence
- 15 Quotes to Spark Creativity – by Gijs van Wulfen
- Agile Change is Coming – by Braden Kelley
- Top 100 Innovation Articles of 2014 – by Innovation Excellence
- 2015: The Year the Cloud Bursts – by Greg Satell
- Triumph of the Innovation Economy – by Rowan Gibson
- Re-Framing Innovation in 2015 – How iteration really does transform fear of failure – by Mukesh Gupta
- How to boost creativity in your organization? – by Stephan Vincent
- Communication in Innovation – by Nicolas Bry
- The Deeper Side of Big Data – by Lynda Koster
- How to Stay Innovative While Growing Your Team – by Charlotte Ritter
- Recognizing Your Type of Innovation Leader – by Paul Hobcraft
- Debunking Disruptive Innovation – Why Disruptive Innovation is NOT a Strategy – by Soren Kaplan
- Were Ford and Jobs wrong? Can customers help create blockbuster products? – by Matthew Griffin
- Aligning Generation X, Y, and Flux for Innovation Implementation in 2015 – by Robert F Brands
- Triumph of the Innovation Economy – Part 2 – by Rowan Gibson
- Triumph of the Innovation Economy – Part 3 – by Rowan Gibson
- Understanding the Gen Z Effect – by Matthew E May
- BNP Paribas Bank: a network of innovators – by Nicolas Bry
- Is Jibo the Latest Innovation to Join Your Family? – by Braden Kelley
BONUS – Here are four more strong articles published the last week of the month:
- Nerd Fight – Microsoft Hololens vs. Google Glass – by Braden Kelley
- So You Think You Can Innovate – by Patrick Willer
- Collective Disruption – by Innovation Excellence
- To Improve Innovation, Improve Clarity – by Mike Shipulski
If you’re not familiar with Innovation Excellence, we publish 2-6 new articles every day built around innovation and marketing insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook feed or on Twitter or Linkedin too!
Editor’s Note: Innovation Excellence is open to contributions from any and all innovation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have a valuable innovation insight to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, create an account in the community and then use the ‘Add Content’ option in the site’s Community menu.
P.S. Here are links to our online magazine highlighting the Top 40 Innovation Bloggers the last two years:
Wait! Before you go…
Choose how you want the latest innovation content delivered to you:
- Daily — RSS Feed — Email — Twitter — Facebook — Linkedin Today
- Weekly — Email Newsletter — Free Magazine — Linkedin Group
Braden Kelley is a popular innovation speaker, builds sustainable innovation cultures, and tools for creating successful change. He is the author of the five-star book Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire and the creator of a revolutionary new change planning toolkit coming soon. Follow him on Twitter (@innovate) and Linkedin.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Recently Ford announced an electric truck for the masses, the Ford F-150 Lightning, with up to 300 miles of range…Read More
CEOs come and CEOs go. Some – like Steve Jobs at Apple, Jeff Bezos at Amazon, and Richard Branson at…Read More