What is Your Global Digital Health Strategy?
WHO has released new recommendations on 10 ways that countries can use digital health technology, accessible via mobile phones, tablets and computers, to improve people’s health and essential services.
However, implementing these ideas around the globe will require :
- Overcoming the barriers to dissemination and implementation
- Creating a global cybernervous system
- Transforming sick care to health care
- Transforming a sick care system into a digital one
- Having a digical strategy
- Leading and supporting digital health innovation and entrepreneurship
- Manpower development and training
- Metrics for user defined value recognizing that there are multiple stakeholders that require different value propositions.
- Closing the sick care digital divide
- Navigating the digital health entrepreneurship roadmap
- Clinically validating that they actually work.
- Providing electricity to areas where there is none
- Having a VAST business model
Creating a global digital health ecosystem is a formidable task. Technology alone is the least important tool in the transformation. Changing mindsets, behaviors and individual parts of the value chain in each location will much more effective using technology as tools to get there.
Image credit: Pixabay
Wait! Before you go…
Choose how you want the latest innovation content delivered to you:
- Daily — RSS Feed — Email — Twitter — Facebook — Linkedin Today
- Weekly — Email Newsletter — Free Magazine — Linkedin Group
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Photo by Jenny Ueberberg on Unsplash In the last few years, electric vehicles (EVs) have become more and more…Read More