21 Awesome Quotes on Intuition
January 6, 2012 / /
Thanks to Val Vadeboncoeur for finding most of these quotes.
- “The only real valuable thing is intuition.” – Albert Einstein
- “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” – Benjamin Spock
- “Systems die; instincts remain.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover.” – Henri Poincare
- “Intuition becomes increasingly valuable in the new information society precisely because there is so much data.” – John Naisbitt
- “A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something.” – Frank Capra
- “It is always with excitement that I wake up in the morning wondering what my intuition will toss up to me, like gifts from the sea. I work with it and rely on it. It’s my partner.” – Jonas Salk
- “All human knowledge thus begins with intuitions, proceeds thence to concepts, and ends with ideas.” – Immanuel Kant
- “Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s. – Billy Wilder
- “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drown your own inner voice. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
- “The more and more each is impelled by that which is intuitive, or the relying upon the soul force within, the greater, the farther, the deeper, the broader, the more constructive may be the result.” – Edgar Cayce
- “I feel there are two people inside me — me and my intuition. If I go along against her, she’ll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely.” – Kim Basinger
- “Intuition is the supra-logic that cuts out all the routine processes of thought and leaps straight from the problem to the answer.” – Robert Graves
- “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.” – Albert Einstein
- “You must train your intuition. You must trust the small voice inside which tells you exactly what to say, what to decide.” – Ingrid Bergman
- “The power of intuitive understanding will protect you from harm until the end of your days.” – Lao Tzu
- “People who lean on logic and philosophy and rational exposition end by starving the best part of the mind.” – William Butler Yeats
- “Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence in altering the course of our lives.” – Carlos Casteneda
- “Intuition will tell the thinking mind where to look next.” – Jonas Salk
- “Trust your hunches. They’re usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level.” – Dr. Joyce Brothers
- “Follow your instincts. That’s where true wisdom manifests itself.” – Oprah Winfrey
Image credit: financialsensearchive.com
Don’t miss an article (3,750+) – Subscribe to our RSS feed and join our Innovation Excellence group!
Mitch Ditkoff is the Co-Founder and President of Idea Champions and the author of “Awake at the Wheel”, as well as the very popular Heart of Innovation blog.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Four ways you can ensure employees take accountability for their work
One of the most important driving factors for any successful business is a high-performing team. Having people working for you…Read More
What is digital upskilling and why is it important?
Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash In a world of business that never stands…Read More
Leave a Comment