Innovation Perspectives January Wrapup
Innovation Perspectives is our monthly feature to present our loyal readers with different perspectives on a single topic all in one place along with the ability to compare, contrast and discuss them in the comments here on Blogging Innovation and in the Continuous Innovation group on LinkedIn. This month’s topic was:
“‘What product or sector is in desperate need of innovation?”
- Thank you to Graham Horton for submitting this month’s topic
Here is a list of all of the authors that participated this month and links to their articles on this topic.
- Braden Kelley – Cash, Plastic or Free?
- Jeffrey Phillips – Education Innovation Needed Now
- Tim Kastelle – Active Senior Opportunities
- Ric Merrifield – 911 Call for Innovation and Revolution
- Paul Hobcraft – Desperate for Innovation
- Adam Schorr – Packaging Up Innovation
- Mark Roser – Innovating a Health Care Fix
- Rocco Tarasi – Rethinking University Education
- Braden Kelley – Educating Tomorrow’s Workforce
If you would like to suggest a topic for next month’s Innovation Perspectives, or would like to contribute, please leave a comment or contact us.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Cultivating food from the air we breathe: How decades-old NASA technology is still delivering disruptive tech today
The “Replicator” machine seen on the “Star Trek: The Next Generation” television series was imagined as a 24th century technology…Read More
The first book in the world made on blockchain, the first ‘decentralized’ discussion on leadership, completely shared and co-created with…Read More