October's Top Ten Innovation and Marketing Articles
This year I thought I would experiment with a Top Ten list at the beginning of each month, profiling the ten posts from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Blogging Innovation. So, without further ado, here are October’s ten most popular innovation or marketing posts:
- Recessions and Innovation are Funny Things – by Boris Pluskowski
- The Nine Innovation Roles – by Braden Kelley
- Treating the Complexity Complex – by Holly G Green
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2010 – by Braden Kelley
- The Problem with Metrics – by Tim Kastelle
- What is an Innovation Consultant? – by Jeffrey Phillips
- Innovating the Business Model – by Paul Hobcraft
- Lessons from Google’s ‘Instant’ – by Steve Faktor
- Innovation and the Renaissance Person – by Jeffrey Phillips
- Social Software – What Is Your Intent – by Hutch Carpenter
If you’re not familiar with Blogging Innovation, we publish 2-4 new articles every day built around innovation and marketing insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook feed by liking the Blogging Innovation page. You can get them on Twitter or Linkedin too!
Braden Kelley is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. Braden is also the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy.
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
Recently Ford announced an electric truck for the masses, the Ford F-150 Lightning, with up to 300 miles of range…Read More
CEOs come and CEOs go. Some – like Steve Jobs at Apple, Jeff Bezos at Amazon, and Richard Branson at…Read More