Live Coverage from incentive2innovate
Next week I will be attending the incentive2innovate conference at the United Nations in New York City (June 8-9, 2009) and live blogging and tweeting. The star-studded roster of speakers will include:
– Peter Diamandis – X PRIZE Foundation
– Reid Hoffman – LinkedIn
– Dean Kamen – DEKA R&D Corporation
– Arianna Huffington – Huffington Post
– Marthin de Beer – Cisco Emerging Technologies Group (ETG)
– Matt Bross – BT Innovate
– Judy Estrin – JLABS, LLC
– Don Tapscott – Author “Wikinomics”
I will also have my video camera and hope to record some video segments for my blog.
If you’d like to be interviewed on camera at the World Innovation Forum about the innovation efforts at your company, please contact me. If you live in the UK, I am especially interested in interviewing you for potential Survival of the Fastest segments.
Or if you’d just like to meet-up at the event, then please also contact me.
You can track the conference proceedings by:
- Following me on Twitter
- Watching the #i2i hashtag during the event (ideally with TweetGrid or TweetChat or Twitter Search)
- Subscribing by RSS or E-Mail to this blog for the latest articles
Braden Kelley (@innovate on Twitter)
NEVER MISS ANOTHER NEWSLETTER!
After living overseas in Germany and England and now coming back to the United States, I have a completely different perspective on Football (or Soccer as we call it in the United States). With the World Cup in full swing, I thought I would tackle the subject of Football and why it is the most popular sport in the world.Read More